Granite cutting discs
Premium diamond cutting discs for use in granite.
Our diamond cutting discs feature:
- split segments (HS) for fast cutting
- powerful segment mixture for precise work
- usually in low noise version (GA), on request with normal core (NK)
- on request adjusted to special customer's needs
- available in type HS12 (12mm segment height) and type HS20 (20mm egment heigh)
- mounting hole standard 60mm, individually adaptable
We manufacture our diamond cutting discs for stationary machines generally from Ø400mm to Ø2000mm, intermediate sizes and cutting discs with a diameter over 2000mm are possible on request.
Diamond blades for jobsite saws can be found here.